Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of sale carefully before ordering products from us. By accessing this website and/or purchasing goods from us, you agree to be bound these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to purchase from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. These terms do not replace or affect your statutory rights. In these terms, “you” and “your” refer to the customer and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Fillygree Cards.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an automated order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered, payment is taken at time of order.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
2.4 You accept orders can take up to a week to dispatch at busy times.
2.5 You accept responsibility for our timescales and will request our acceptance of urgent orders prior to purchase.
Please note that we currently only ship to the UK.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order before we have made and dispatched the goods to you, you can notify us by email to email@example.com.
4.2 Where goods have already been dispatched to you, you can return goods you have ordered from us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or replacement if we have made a mistake with your order. The costs of returning goods to us will be paid by us if we are at fault.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or replacement card as required.
5. SERVICE ACCESS While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
6. PRICES The prices displayed on our website are in British pounds. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to change the prices of the products at any time.
7. RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Here at Fillygree Cards we endeavour to achieve complete customer satisfaction. We carefully produce cards of the highest quality and describe our products in as much detail as possible to avoid any disappointment when they arrive. If, however, you feel your card does not meet the quality stated please notify us within 14 days, and if a fault is agreed we will arrange a refund or replacement.
To request a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your name and address and the reason for the return and we will advise you where to return your card. We recommend you obtain a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from the Post Office. The card will remain your responsibility until it has been received at the returns address. We cannot accept responsibility for returns lost or damaged in the post.
• The card must be returned to us unused and in its original condition for a refund. If unwanted goods are not resaleable then we cannot provide a refund.
• We will normally process your refund to your paypal account within 7 working days of its receipt, or will despatch to you an alternative where agreed.
• Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the goods are faulty
Refund of Personalised Items
As a rule we do not provide personalised cards. We regret that we cannot refund goods which are personalised, made to order or customised in any way unless they are faulty, as they are not resalable.
unusual event that your product is faulty or was damaged in transit, you must
inform us by email, to email@example.com. We will then advise you where to
send your return to.
On receipt of the faulty goods we will send you a replacement or provide you with a refund. We will also reimburse your return postage costs for Royal Mail 1st Class post. We will normally process your refund to your paypal account within 7 working days of its receipt or will provide a replacement where agreed. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
8. VARIATION These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by an authorised person at Fillygree Cards.
10. COPYRIGHT Cardshots, designs, screenshots and text are the property of Fillygree Cards and must not be modified, reproduced, displayed, linked to, distributed or used otherwise for any public or commercial purpose without the written consent of Fillygree Cards. The information available on this site, including design, text, images and the content within, is copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark or other laws.
11. SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT. Your password remains encrypted and we do not have access to it. If you forget it, you can request to reset it. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password and any other identifying information. You must not share your user name and password with anyone else. We are entitled to treat anything done while logged under your account, as having been done by you.
12. ONLINE PAYMENTS. All transactions on this site are securely handled by PayPal. PayPal is free for buyers, and we do not see your credit card details. If you already have a PayPal account when you come to check out, you can enter your username and password to complete the transaction. However, it is not necessary to have a PayPal account to order from us. You can complete checkout as a PayPal guest.